Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Murder Mystery Players Work Opportunity

Would you like to be on the roster for Murder Mystery Players? I am the Director for the Company's LA/OC areas. If you are not interested, my wish is that you would pass this on to someone who might like to be a part of my troop.

Keep in mind, performing in a Murder Mystery takes SKILL-interaction with the audience (HUGE DEAL), the ability to PROJECT LOUDLY, focus on each other constantly (this is not set on a stage, you will be milling about the crowd) and to be super friendly and make sure that our clients are having a thrilling time with us. Customer Service is key! Please, if this doesn't sound like something you can handle, don't waste our time.

Please write me at njean@mysteryplayers.com and send me your reel clips, resumes, headshots...all that.

Murder Mystery Players is NOT just a company that performs Murder Mysteries, we offer a huge variety of team-building events, etc.  that we do for corporations and private events.

For further information about the company, I encourage you to visit our website, you'll be pleasantly surprised :)
http://mysteryplayers.com/

Also, if you know of anyone looking for an event for their company, I do pay a small $20 finders fee after the event's completion.

Thanks!
Norma Jean

No comments: