Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cream Puff Must Retire

I surely hate this, but it seems inevitable....Cream Puff will have to be traded in for a new car. She's got more problems with her now and well, it's either trade her in or keep fixing her.

Getting rid of a car you LOVE is not easy. I don't think I've ever been so attached to a car. I have to wonder, is it the nostalgia itself or is it the fact that I've named her? She is, after all a 1985--the same year as my high school graduation and she's also in damn good "exterior" shape for her age.

I dunno, maybe it's because she's become my "baby" and everyone I work with knows that car, hell, they even know her "name" ...a few have been fortunate enough to take a spin in her-you know who you are.

Mercedes rules!! ...but it's looking like I'm (trying) to move to a Honda Hybrid, which I'll affectionately call "Pooly."

No comments: