Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Fockers

So, kids, I have been cast in this movie playing an "Upscale Parent." I go to set for the first day tomorrow (booked for four total). I am completely a MESS at the thought of POSSIBLY seeing Barbra. Anyone that knows me knows I think so highly of her. She's always been my inspiration for my work and how I will excel in my career. In a dark childhood, her music and movies are what kept me moving and positive. Some of my friends still say, "I don't know how you got out of that family with such brilliance." Well, the answer is simple...Barbra gave me hope. To some, that might sound like a silly statement, but I've always viewed her as my mother. The mom I never had. Of course, I do have a mother, but that's a sob story for those closest to me-they understand.

I don't know really what else to say here, but let's just see what happens tomorrow. I should sleep-I'm just so excited, nervous, silly, overwhelmed, thankful and joyful. How's that for a basket of emotions before work? Gosh, I will get about three hours sleep tonight, if that.

*Fingers crossed that I meet her and DON'T faint!*

NJ

Here's an update and some funny photos from the set!

Well, Barbra wasn't there today but De Niro and Ben Stiller were. This was the 2nd time I'd seen them. I worked with De Niro on "What Just Happened" and with Ben Stiller on "Tropic Thunder."

Although I was disappointed that my girl wasn't there, I did manage to get some flirting time in with Bobby...check it out!





Ok, so it's Ali, an Iranian form of De Niro....ya take what you can get, ya know?

No comments: